What are the Requirements to Apply for Aadhar Card?
Applicants who do now not in my opinion have any of the documents, ought to observe the same enrolment procedure and need to arrange for an introducer. Applicant need to have the following documents to fulfill the necessities for a success of completion of Aadhar enrolment system.
Applicants should duly fill inside the Aadhar application and go to the enrolment centre. List of the documents to be submitted are as comply with:
- Proof of Identity of the head of the circle of relatives or the introducer.
- Proof of Address of the pinnacle of the own family or the introducer.
- Aadhar variety of the Introducer
- Photograph and biometric records of the introducer.
- Demographic and biometric information of the applicant.
- Document to entitle their dating if the introducer is the pinnacle of the circle of relatives.
What are the Documents Supporting Relationship whilst Applying for Aadhar?
It is vital that applicants who do not have their very own identification and cope with evidence must deliver an Introducer. In that case, the connection among the applicant and the introducer must be provided. UIDAI accepts few family entitlement files which kingdom the relationship of the applicant and the introducer. Those proofs of files that help the connection are indexed below.
- PDS Card
- MNREGA Job Card
- CGHS/State Government/ECHS/ESIC Medical card
- Pension Card
- Army Canteen Card
- Birth Certificate issued with the aid of Registrar of Birth, Municipal Corporation and different notified local authorities bodies like Taluk, Tehsil and so on
- Any different Central/State authorities issued family entitlement report
- Marriage Certificate Issued with the aid of the Government
How to Apply Aadhar Card for a Minor?
Minor individual can also apply for the adhar card with the assist of their parents. Children may be enrolled for the Aadhar Card with the either of the parents’ proof of identification, evidence of Address, start certificate of the kid and the Aadhar quantity of the discern. In this case, the dad and mom are the introducers for the minor youngsters. Children can also apply for the Aadhar card at any age. It is a voluntary system. Biometric statistics isn’t required for kids beneath five years. When a infant join for Aadhar card earlier than the age of 5, then he/she ought to update the biometric facts at five years and also at their age of 15. Apply Aadhar Card for a minor through the offline mode by directly travelling the nearest enrolment centre.